Blackall Black Stump Bull Sale 19th March 2019
Burenda willl again have a run of 23 Burenda Angus bulls & 4 Burenda Black Bulls for sale at the Blackall Black Stump Bull Sale 10am on the 19th March 2019.
All bulls will be 18 - 19 months old and will have been prepared on pasture, lueceana and silage for the sale and are in forward store condition. The bulls are athletic, acclimatized to Queensland’s dry conditions and ready to work.
They are fully vaccinated for -
- Tick fever
- Botulism 1 year
- 3 Day sickness vaccine
- 7 in 1 vaccine
To view Weights & Scanning, Semen & Morphology and lot details click HERE.
On the Weights and Scanning Sheet the colours suggest –
- Yellow use over cows.
- Red are ideal for use over heifers based on EBV’s.
- Blue are 2nd choice for use over heifers based on pedigree and EBV’s.
Some of the stats on the Burenda Angus Bulls are -
- 17/23 lots are ideal for joining to heifers for calving ease, short gestation & low birthweight. These are marked in red and blue on the supp sheet.
- 22/23 are above breed average for Angus Breeding Index with the sale average at the Top 30%.
- 16/23 are above breed average for Domestic Index.
- 21/23 are above breed average for Heavy Grain Index with the sale average in the Top 30%.
- 19/23 are above breed average for Heavy Grass Steer Index.
For buyers terms and discounts please contact Jonathan on 0429067313 or email@example.com Due to the continuing dry Burenda Angus will be offering some special circumstance terms to buyers and freight assistance if organised prior to the sale date of the 19th March.
Agents are GDL Blackall.
Enter your email address below to be notified when our video and printed catalogues are available.